shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #149782 - Remove message |
12/3/2019 12:27:55 PM
Ugaz, what a windfall
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #149785 - Remove message |
12/3/2019 3:20:28 PM
What a wild day for UGAZ, I believe it may have a ways to go yet.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #149799 - Remove message |
12/4/2019 2:02:43 PM
Added UGAZ at 9.81
Bought a tiny bit GASX
Sold half of my Tqqq it's getting confusing.
Shills gonna dust off his metal detector and head for the beach.
My dream is to be the guy that finds lost class rings on the beach so I can return them to their owners.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #149819 - Remove message |
12/5/2019 9:08:32 PM
Some big changes in the market tomorrow, hope everyone made the right switch.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #149820 - Remove message |
12/6/2019 1:06:15 AM
This is the toughest call of the year for me this year but futures are now green but market goes red tomorrow or Monday IMO. SQQQ ANYONE?
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #149824 - Remove message |
12/6/2019 12:41:36 PM
The Shills is split as to if the market is going up or down, 2 indicators of many that The Shills uses have diverged do to a split. Uvxy has triggered, but Tvix has not. It's like they timed it perfectly to confuse the public. Hmmm
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #149843 - Remove message |
12/9/2019 3:20:31 PM
Took a 10% position in Ugaz, up a little and will add if it drops.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #149861 - Remove message |
12/11/2019 8:01:56 PM
Market will be up 1 to 3 days in a row, probably 2 or more in my opinion.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #149862 - Remove message modified |
12/11/2019 8:39:25 PM
I'm wondering if UGAZ will have a monster breakout?
Well not so much wondering as much as knowing in my opinion, just thought I'd phrase it that way.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #149893 - Remove message |
12/15/2019 1:52:31 PM
Looking at UWT SVXY for 1-5 days, I'm not as certain about these as the last as this is a new strategy and I have not overly tested it. DO NOT TRADE.
|