shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140480 - Remove message modified |
12/29/2017 2:36:55 PM
Dgaz, i believe is good for another counter play short before going short Ugaz.
Having the guts to play these is the hardest part. Could drop another 10-20% before a real nice Ugaz short.
Uslv and Jnug Nugt still not ready. These will be great too. I think 2-3 more up days for Xiv before 10% or more dump.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140484 - Remove message |
12/29/2017 3:42:54 PM
Having said that, I did make an initial short of Uslv $11.71.
May add or just short Jnug next week.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140505 - Remove message modified |
12/30/2017 3:58:26 PM
Hi Kevin,
Are you avoiding my question out of smugness?
I asked what percentage of your losing trades in the system were regular or inverse.
Seems that most every losing position you hold has now cleared MA(20) and I believe your positions
need to hurdle yet an additional barrier. It behooves you to pay attention to me, not just privately but publicly. You cost yourself and your followers several thousands. After all, you are the perceived leader.🤑
|
Kevin_in_GA 4,599 posts msg #140523 - Remove message |
12/31/2017 4:26:49 PM
I see no need to continue to have to deal with narcissistic idiots like you calling me out on my trades when the systems have backtest win rates of 95% or higher - try reading more and posting less.
Personally I see no need to remain on SF if this is type of ad hominem attack is going to be a recurring theme. I have requested to Stockfetcher that you be banned from these forums for exactly this type of behavior. I've told them that if they don't remove you for this behavior I will leave here for good.
It is their call to make but one of us will not be here next week. However it plays out I will be okay with it as I won't have to deal with you any more.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140527 - Remove message |
12/31/2017 5:53:18 PM
I urge everyone to read my thread where I applauded Kevin for carrying the torch with all my efforts.
I asked him a simple question about the success ratio of inverse ETF shorts as opposed to long etf shorts, and he wouldn't respond. If I get banned for posting in my own thread, and you coming to my thread to view, (when you can clearly ban me) that would be odd. Besides, who would you borrow from?
It also shows your character, when you have CLEARLY borrowed all my ideas without ever acknowledging it.. The Xiv idea was my genesis, as well as shorting ETFs. That's fine, I thought we could feed off each other's ideas, but that's not the way you work. And to take my ideas then ask me to be removed is mind boggling.
I present evidence,
First mention ever of shorting YANG on Stock Fetcher was by me in 2014
and again days before your system, and oh yes all 3 of your shorts coincide with
Mine
3,585 posts
msg #121085 7/24/2014 2:49:33 PM
WANA GIT RICH SHORT YANG
12/13/2017 12:31:25 PM
Current ongoing trades,
XIV LONG
YANG SHORT
SOXS SHORT
Honestly, I don't want to talk to you. I thought we could work together but that's cool.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140590 - Remove message modified |
1/2/2018 11:03:05 AM
Everything is profitable except the 2 that I followed from that guy that left.
Uslv and Jnug,(shorting long metals or any long).
Shorting inverse ETFs is just more reliable.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140604 - Remove message |
1/2/2018 3:50:50 PM
Suckers rally
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140621 - Remove message |
1/3/2018 11:19:14 AM
1/1/2018 2:25:22 PM
Current shorts:
Yang
Soxs
Sdp
Tmv
Uslv
Jnug
Uslv and Jnug are just entering their short phase. It still may be a slight bit too early. I'm still waiting for Ugaz.
Taking 10-20% in all of these. I will post when it is time to cover.
Added Ugaz yesterday, making every position I hold profitable.
That's 7-7.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140664 - Remove message |
1/5/2018 12:36:05 AM
UGAZ short at 80.77, will be a monster.
Xiv triggered Short but either Xiv bypasses or will collapse to about 120ish very soon.
I think we collapse.
These will be my last 2 trade ideas ever here. I will still use SF. for their wonderful filters.
I will from time to time stop by to give praise when I see fit, and post what I had for lunch and humorous
anecdotes.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140681 - Remove message modified |
1/5/2018 4:40:31 PM
shillllihs
3,602 posts
msg #140621 1/3/2018 11:19:14 AM
1/1/2018 2:25:22 PM
Current shorts:
Yang
Soxs
Sdp
Tmv
Uslv
Jnug
Uslv and Jnug are just entering their short phase. It still may be a slight bit too early. I'm still waiting for Ugaz.
Taking 10-20% in all of these. I will post when it is time to cover.
Added Ugaz yesterday, making every position I hold profitable.
That's 7-7.
--------------------------------
Just promised I would post when I covered so, covered YANG & SOXS.
I hold everything else. These will be the last trades I ever post. It's just too selfish of me to constantly show wins. I will from now on go from thread to thread giving encouragement.
Happy thoughts🌈
|