shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157269 - Remove message modified |
7/24/2021 3:22:54 PM
I apologize to Klynn and will on occasion pimp myself until I am not allowed to anymore. It really hasn’t helped me get more subscribers but it just pushes me up the search. For all those that truly hate, don’t go to C2 to view.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #157270 - Remove message |
7/24/2021 5:15:18 PM
Looks like TQQQ could run up well into the last of the year barring a big Covid Delta shutdown.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #157272 - Remove message |
7/24/2021 6:22:26 PM
TQQQ
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #157273 - Remove message |
7/24/2021 10:54:47 PM
my family moved to a suburb for its greenery, across the street from this house was a weeded valley, weeded but green, i spotted dumping, i warned my brother that garbage begets garbage, sure enough others are dumping. allow one, others will follow!
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157276 - Remove message |
7/25/2021 6:18:51 PM
You should move from my thread.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157277 - Remove message |
7/25/2021 10:28:31 PM
Yes I agree Mac, of course with some turbulence.
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #157280 - Remove message |
7/26/2021 6:19:14 PM
so should your advertising, for a rich guy you sure do scrounge ! do it on your wife/s site !
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #157283 - Remove message |
7/27/2021 9:48:51 PM
I for one have no problem what Shillihs posts when it come to his C2 filter- Its his thread and he can post what ever he wants to on his thread.
IMHO!!!!
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #157287 - Remove message |
7/28/2021 12:25:18 AM
so mac, anyone may start a thread and advertise, is that what you are allowing?
is there a precedent ?
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157290 - Remove message |
7/28/2021 10:44:56 AM
If Connors and Williams can be mentioned so can I. I’m firmly established in the upper echelon of stock Gods having 73 positive reviews and also being a Number1 system at Collective2 for 4 months running.
I have never told anyone to join my systems TQQQSQQQ or THETHIEF, have you done so would have made you a great sum.
|