StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 491 >>Post Follow-up
svtsnakebitn
150 posts
msg #151276
- Remove message
3/18/2020 4:31:34 PM

was too early, but lines up now. Got back in my UNG call for Friday.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #151279
- Remove message
3/18/2020 7:26:07 PM

I don't have a trade for tomorrow yet.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #151296
- Remove message
3/19/2020 3:09:50 PM

Nice trade, what did you base it off?

svtsnakebitn
150 posts
msg #151305
- Remove message
3/19/2020 7:43:46 PM

Just technical analysis on DGAZ. Close yesterday was below the trendline with a big gap below. So I expected it to stay below and possibly fill the gap today, which it did

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #151306
- Remove message
3/19/2020 8:10:43 PM

Nice, I bought a little dxj, not sure if I want to enter sqqq now as there may be a long pop for a few days.
Not sure about inverse oil. Can't trade everyday.
My Aapl put is still a double so far.

svtsnakebitn
150 posts
msg #151332
- Remove message
3/20/2020 4:32:17 PM

Bought TMF EOD 38.25. Could see ATH again next week.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #151333
- Remove message
modified
3/20/2020 5:37:41 PM

Smart move maybe, I bought it too briefly then dumped it. I need 1 more day.
I wonder which way GASL goes.
Tqqq up or down?

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #151365
- Remove message
3/22/2020 7:31:57 PM

I'm thinking about USLV and DGAZ up, anybody have any input? I don't know everything.

svtsnakebitn
150 posts
msg #151367
- Remove message
3/22/2020 7:43:16 PM

GASL going to zero - Direxion unwinding the ETF.

Boom TLT futures looking good!!!!

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #151369
- Remove message
modified
3/22/2020 8:14:32 PM

And you base this on?
You think Market continues to drop, I think so.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 491 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.