StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 491 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150882
- Remove message
2/23/2020 10:40:41 PM

shillllihs
4,873 posts
msg #150833 2/20/2020 12:10:31 PM

STRANGE I HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS IN A CLASSROOM AND COMMODITIES WERE GOING TO RUN BIG. I DONT KNOW

IS THIS THE DIP I CALLED THAT WOULD HAPPEN THIS WEEK THIS EITHER GOES TO MEDIAN BB OR KEEPS GOING



Well it will hit median tomorrow but will it turn back up?

klynn55
747 posts
msg #150884
- Remove message
2/24/2020 1:44:40 AM

mad mike crashed and died trying to prove his flat earth theory. ballsy huh, not his first hand made rocket trip! shame

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150889
- Remove message
2/24/2020 10:34:27 AM

I just caught that on flat earth early bird with Arjiwin, not sure of the spelling, some claim conspiracy but who knows. He's way out there nice to fall asleep with.
I used to listen to flat earth debate with Nathan Oakley but it's not really a debate, that guy just shouts everyone down.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150896
- Remove message
2/24/2020 3:00:48 PM

Well I have navigated TQQQSQQQ & TQQQMAX to all time highs for my subscribers by being long Sqqq.
Now kind of in no mans land. Which way will she go. Pointing down but I'm out of the market.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150916
- Remove message
2/25/2020 12:54:14 PM


Nice to receive reviews like this, in a nasty market.
Went Sqqq again, we shall see.

02/24/2020 an AutoTrader
Pretty awesome move today! I saw the positioning downward with SQQQ yesterday and today the payoff!
02/24/2020 an AutoTrader
Very happy with the results, activity and results. Pretty great so far!!

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150919
- Remove message
2/25/2020 2:40:16 PM

Tqqq should eventually drop to 40

That Tqqq call of 116 and tank was fantastic, makes me smile

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150927
- Remove message
2/26/2020 1:30:11 PM

Interesting how I predicted a Tqqq peak then a dump and they blame it on Corona virus.
Don't believe in conspiracy theories, well you should. Everything is preordained and this happens time after time.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150957
- Remove message
2/27/2020 5:28:02 PM



shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #151110
- Remove message
3/6/2020 7:54:13 PM

Aapl going to about 160ish.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #151140
- Remove message
3/8/2020 9:37:15 PM

Looks like Rob Buran is going to be very very happy tomorrow after making 140k shorting oil.
Jeez, he might make 500k tomorrow.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bukpZLfx8Uw

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 491 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.