shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150609 - Remove message modified |
1/31/2020 11:15:50 AM
I'm buying Tqqq in the 94s
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150610 - Remove message modified |
1/31/2020 11:44:48 AM
My jdst option was a bust
Now in SPY FEB 05 328 or is it feb 07 I forget
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150611 - Remove message |
1/31/2020 11:47:35 AM
I think Market can close up today or Monday. Pretty bold in these turbulent times but someone has to do it.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150612 - Remove message |
1/31/2020 1:37:55 PM
Yeah Market will not come back today. Another bust.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150613 - Remove message |
1/31/2020 2:04:17 PM
Tqqq trend is still intact but it may be ending. I don't know what the near term future holds.
Could be a counter trend or the end of the swing.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #150614 - Remove message |
1/31/2020 2:18:23 PM
TQQQ - Just a healthy pullback.
StockCharts.com's Web-based Financial Charting Tool
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150615 - Remove message |
1/31/2020 2:25:25 PM
When will it end oh wise one.
I lose 2 subs on every 2% dip. Very fickle but understandable.
My short term filter called an up day which it was at start of day then the tank.
Now it's pointing down not sure if it will continue tomorrow.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150616 - Remove message |
1/31/2020 3:00:21 PM
Let's see if I can screw up twice in a day, went long sqqq uvxy, up right now.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150617 - Remove message |
1/31/2020 3:01:48 PM
Hopefully sell Sqqq when Tqqq touches lower bb(20)
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150652 - Remove message modified |
2/3/2020 4:17:48 PM
Shills off to Nepal for several days, suffering from fatigue so taking a break. If theres any internet Ill post from time to time. Ive always wanted to see Everest.
|