StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Post Your BEAR Mkt suggestions!<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #127379
- Remove message
2/21/2016 12:37:06 PM




four
5,087 posts
msg #127380
- Remove message
2/21/2016 1:11:08 PM

K,
VRX and AGU
Please post your idea for entry and exit to go with your posted charts.
How do you interpret your posted charts?

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #128538
- Remove message
modified
5/18/2016 8:35:54 AM

Hi Four,
Sorry, I haven't been here in a while & didn't see your post.
The Accum/Distr indicators were used simply to demonstrate intermediate direction (down).
Clearly, VRX was down ($88 to $28), AGU, not so. So, no indicator is perfect.
I think AMZN might be a good short. (sell calls, buy puts).
I don't know if this is a correction or the market is just "exhausted", but I'm thinking about selling all my holdings.
The market just looks -- uninteresting, and lacks vigor.

Edit:
The other thing is, .. look at gold & silver stock/ETF charts.
Clearly, that's a red flag for stocks, IMHO.


shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #128539
- Remove message
5/18/2016 9:01:43 AM

What happened to all the exuberance & back slapping after Feb 21st on this thread?

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #128555
- Remove message
5/18/2016 2:27:51 PM

@ shilllihs,
There's only ONE answer to your question ...
There are only two guarantees in life; death and taxes.
Everything else is a crap shoot.
I've been walking with a limp for about 10 years because I had a bad knee.
I found a great Orthopedic surgeon and on April 18th, had a knee replacement.
Everything went well!
The next day I fell IN THE HOSPITAL and fractured my tailbone and hip.
So, ... I'm still limping.
Except for death and taxes ... no guarantees. Everything's a crap shoot.
That includes trading.



johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #128556
- Remove message
5/18/2016 3:05:47 PM

That sucks Karen, hope you get better soon and back trading.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #128558
- Remove message
5/18/2016 7:46:55 PM

So the market is not guaranteed to make money. Then we must all be degenerate
gamblers.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #128560
- Remove message
5/18/2016 9:09:21 PM

Thanks, JP.


StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Post Your BEAR Mkt suggestions!<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.