karennma 8,057 posts msg #131135 - Remove message |
9/13/2016 12:21:16 PM
Sorry to hear you got stopped out.
I still think this can go to $38.
I'm in no hurry.
Patience grasshoppah!
=================
karennma
6,309 posts
msg #131110
- Edit message 9/12/2016 12:03:00 PM
Okay! There ya' go ... I'm looking for $35.88 to $38 within the hour.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131140 - Remove message |
9/13/2016 1:08:50 PM
Out @ 37.87.
Close enuf!
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131141 - Remove message modified |
9/13/2016 1:10:00 PM
Ok, now NUGT @ $18.##
Edit:
Nope, nope.
Not doing that.
Takin' a break.
Enjoy your day!
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #131145 - Remove message |
9/13/2016 3:47:51 PM
karennma
6,314 posts
msg #131141
- Ignore karennma
modified 9/13/2016 1:10:00 PM
Ok, now NUGT @ $18.##
Edit:
Nope, nope.
Not doing that.
Takin' a break.
Enjoy your day!
*****************************************************************************
Dolla is at resis if it breaks tonight to the upside NUGT will be crushed...risky!!
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131147 - Remove message |
9/14/2016 7:59:51 AM
Re: "nope, nope" ...
I've been in & out of these Gold ETFs at least a dozen times.
However, when it starts to feel like Las Vegas, I leave it alone.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131151 - Remove message |
9/14/2016 10:07:18 AM
Too bad .. nice little rally on NUGT.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131152 - Remove message |
9/14/2016 10:24:10 AM
And DOWN she goes ... again.
Once they SPLIT, they're garbage.
Not fooling w/ 'em anymore.
C'ya.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #131163 - Remove message |
9/14/2016 3:57:57 PM
Roger that
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131177 - Remove message |
9/15/2016 11:36:22 AM
Geesh! NUGT went from $17.50 to $19.26 in one hour.
What software will tell me that's gonna happen -- AHEAD OF TIME?
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131178 - Remove message |
9/15/2016 11:54:46 AM
Hmmm .. This is SICK.
I think I have a gambling problem.
|