StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · SHILLS THE PENNY GOD<< >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #153308
- Ignore shillllihs
modified
7/27/2020 5:20:49 PM

Did some shopping after some research and I am holding equal positions of all of these.
Will hedge in bear times with UVXY.
I will not sell anytime soon. I may have bought late in a bull cycle but no problem since I’m hedging.

Fetcher[
Symlist(PLM,CPG,ABEV,AR,KOS,GSAT,CIG,TRQ,GNW,FINV,NXE,CPE,NGD,QD)
]



kossvet
147 posts
msg #153310
- Ignore kossvet
7/27/2020 8:31:13 PM

Like that PLM
I'm gonna start tomorrow accumulating
Thanks for the heads up

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #153313
- Ignore shillllihs
7/28/2020 1:33:48 PM

You got a good entry.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #153335
- Ignore shillllihs
7/30/2020 5:29:46 PM

Beautifully executed with my UVXY DRIP hedge.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #153379
- Ignore shillllihs
8/3/2020 11:30:17 AM

Abandoned this flawed system.with a $427 loss.
Hedge worked fine but I neglected to look at some important aspects.


StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · SHILLS THE PENNY GOD<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.